[Clipart] ocal 2.0

worms invasion wormsxulla at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 3 15:10:49 PDT 2009

Hi there,

So what is the plan for putting the shiny new webiste online? Who is testing it and correcting the few remaining bugs?

I've filed bug reports, as asked, but they haven't been touched so far. The IRC channel is very silent.

It looks as if the action is happening somewhere else - or maybe not :-)

Regards.