[Clipart] ocal 2.0

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 06:47:46 PDT 2009

First thing I'd like to request is for someone (Jon?) to install
BadBehaviour on our wiki. It's an Extension for MediaWiki sites to
stop link spam.
http://www.bad-behavior.ioerror.us/documentation/mediawiki/

Please and thank you?

Oh and Jon, remember that option you gave me of Ousol(?) being able to
manage (admin?) our wiki? What would that involve?

Cheers
Chovynz