[Clipart] uploads busted ocal

Bassel Safadi bassel.safadi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 05:53:10 PDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 8:38 AM, Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> wrote:
> Yes, it looks like not all is well with multiupload yet...I've busted
> the latest uploads and waiting on bassel to give a report back on the
> problem...crap!
>
> I uploaded 80+ cliparts from some Nasa conversions...
>
> Anyone else had problems with the multiupload?

Ok, I released a fix for this. the problem is that all the file names look like:
58294main_The.Brain.in.Space-page-20-space-shuttle.svg
while the part of aiki that creates the record don't have problem with
this filename. the upload engine of aiki has. because there is an
extra security check on file names that has dashes after a dot
(.in.Space-page-20-space-shuttle)
I removed this and it's working now. rejon please reupload the files :-)

Thanks