[Clipart] help us submit more cliparts!!!
jon at rejon.org
Wed Apr 7 12:00:56 PDT 2010
Well, we aren't quite at 30K cliparts, but a quick way we can boost up to
30K is to add from external sources!
1. Find some source at that link like a PDF
1.5 confirm the source is actually released into the public domain for each
2. Open each page in Inkscape
3. extract out the good drawings already vector
4. save each one to a separate file, preferably with page number and source
in the file name
5. When all done, upload to http://openclipart.org/multiupload making sure
to add the source url in the description
6. Use <strike>...</strike> to strike thru already uploaded clipart. Add a
link to the clipart if applicable and/or the tag you used.
7. Keep on going!!!
Its fun! Funnn!!!
Brad, can you integrate this into an upcoming blog post please...
http://rejon.status.net + skype: kidproto
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the clipart