[Clipart] help us submit more cliparts!!!

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Apr 7 12:44:43 PDT 2010

Man, that sucks! Blacklist guy! I just publicly blacklisted. Take that.

Where's this package at? Who has it? If we can get our hands on and clean
out the cliparts, then we are good to go on pushing towards 30K!

Does anyone else have a big archive that can put us over the edge??? I want
to get to 30K and have our remix functionality before we launch!!!

We are real close.

Jon