[Clipart] WK Designs

Gerald Ganson Gerald.Ganson at rdc.ab.ca
Thu Apr 8 15:50:56 PDT 2010

RE:

http://www.openclipart.org/detail/9975

These images were uploaded as bitmaps with request to be vectorized. Now I see a comment below, and I wonder if I should simply delete ALL the images I vectorized from these uploaded requests?

I don’t see anymore actually, so I went ahead and deleted this one image.

Thanks
Gerald.

<SNIP>
chovynz<http://www.openclipart.org/user-detail/chovynz> said on 2009-07-26 22:34:15
To Admins, This clipart needs to remain unpublished, until the linked prepositions have changed. It is in copyright violation. WKDesign have requested that we remove their clipart from OCAL. See mailing list discussions for history. Thanks.
</SNIP>