[Clipart] nearest authors-2 Example world maps from my site.

charles thomas charlesavt at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 10 17:02:16 PDT 2010

Hi guys

I provided 2 people location maps on my development site...

This one dropped dots by geolocation as visitors looked at it and also put a pointer on to
the world surface of the current viewer.
http://www.irunmywebsite.com/raphael/worldmap.html

This one contains data of people who wanted a mention and a little bit of personal data.
The personal data was very general and included detail the individuals wanted to include.
http://www.irunmywebsite.com/raphael/developers.html

Both example added to the community feel and increased the appeal of the site.

Regards Charles