[Clipart] 30K! and ready to launch!!!

Greg Bulmash oneminuteinspirations at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 22:22:15 PDT 2010

I'll add my voice to those of the opinion that vectorized photos
aren't clipart. I've always found that vectorized photos just make
crappy clipart that isn't as good as a drawing and has lost the detail
of the photo.

And if they won't render in a browser, you can make the arguments
you've been making, but you sound like the Linux wonks who piss on
noobs for not knowing how to run Linux, driving them off instead of
growing the community.

- Greg