[Clipart] Upload a Clipart is redundant

Seb sebastien.lanteigne at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 21:25:04 PDT 2010

Is there any reason why I shouln't upload a single Clipart using the
multiupload? Why have a single upload in the first place?

Also it would be nice to modify the multiupload to have the tag and
description field in the box so you can have different tags and
description for each clip art . Something like this

| Filename | Description | tags                       | Size  |Status |
| test.svg   | My test file | test, images, flower | 1kb    | 0%    |
| test1.svg | My test file | test, images, rock    | 5kb    | 0%    |
________
|SUBMIT|

Since the file are on uploaded on Submit. File add using the add files
could have 2 extra editable fields names Description and tags.

Seb,