[Clipart] URGENT: http://www.openclipart.org/detail/48463

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 19:33:53 PDT 2010

I agree with what you said. However in this case, I think it would be
appropriate to delete.
NSFW filters simply is not working correctly, and (based on historic
performance) it could be another month before Whoever it is who can do
something about it, can get to doing it.

Librarians cannot do anything else. (We can't even delete.) I tried to hide
it, but since it is still there, there's nothing further we librarians can
do. It's over to Bassel or Jon (or whoever else has DB access) to do
something. (Or if there is another solution I'd be glad to hear it.)

And the NSFW issue has been on the bug tracker since before Aiki changeover.
Admittedly with a different framework, but IMO it would be good to have this
sorted out ASAP. I don't feel comfortable sharing OCAL with schools until it
is sorted.

Cheers
Chovynz

--