[Clipart] FCRC Logo contest extended

Leonardo Cunha laobcunha at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 13:43:44 PDT 2010

I would love to see some kind of wedding release or contest. The user wakro
(http://www.openclipart.org/user-detail/wakro) uploaded some nice wedding
clip art, I am getting married in the beginning of October... so lots of
reasons for my idea!!! lol

I will be adding it to that section, if you all don't mind.

By the way:

Although no one published a note about the next themes (fall and halloween),
shokunin (the sports user) is sending some fall clip art, so I am already
tagging it fall2010.

Best regards,
Leonardo Cunha