[Clipart] Problem uploading a certain file

J. Alves alvesjmp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 21:12:47 PST 2010

Hi, guys

I was trying to upload an SVG file and it keeps failing. Here's what's
happening:

- I uploaded the PNG version of it without a problem (it's called graphene.png).
- Then I went to "manage files" and "upload more formats" and tried to
add the SVG (a 413.5 KB file).
- It gets to the "upload in progress" page.
- It then goes to a blank page with the following URL (always,
multiple tries, both in Chrome and Firefox):
http://openclipart.org/media/file/add/15143

I uploaded the PNG and SVG for another image of mine
(blue_3D_rectangle) after that, just to see if it was some general
problem with my account or the site, and both formats uploaded fine.

The only thing I've noticed is that this is the largest file I've ever
attempted uploading to OCAL. But I did not find any restriction on
file size in the guidelines page, nor did the site give me an error
message.

Any ideas on what's going on here?

Thanks