[Clipart] Fwd: planet.freedesktop.org

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Jul 7 00:45:41 PDT 2010

fwiw

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mike Cooper <mythmon at osuosl.org>
Date: Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 2:32 PM
Subject: Re: planet.freedesktop.org
To: Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org>

I upgrades all 3 sites to the new Venus planet code.

I just copied the configs over from the old instances. I left the old
code in the sample place, in case you need to go back and get something.
The new stuff is in /var/www/$site/venus. A few sites in the
configurations gave errors when they were updating, so I commented them
out. You should probably go look at the *.ini files to see if you can
bring back any of those sites.

Enjoy
--Mike

http://rejon.org/