[Clipart] hidden clipart

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 13:26:27 PDT 2010

My mistake on the wording. The point is the same.

"Secondary character" or not, this is still a charater drawn by someone
else and I'm pretty sure (99.9999999% sure) that she isn't public
domain, so OCAL can't have her.
1) TV producers/networks would ask us to remove it. ( I can almost
gaurantee that :) )
2) The original author probably would too, if they still have the rights
to it.
3) It's the same thing as having Darkwing Duck's DuckMobile, or Mickey
Mouse's Pluto.
4) They are cartoon characters. 2D Artwork. Real character are more
difficult to trademark/copyright. Cartoon's are easy to see who has
copyright (usually.)

Seems pretty clear to me that OCAL can't have Gadget. Did I do right? Or
are you guys only objecting to the wording, not the fact that OCAL can't
have her?