[Clipart] Copyright/Trademark Infringement

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 14:26:19 PDT 2010

Ha! I took a month off at the worst time. lol.

Leave a comment why it is hidden, then hide them. Request that the
author remove any trademarks and re-upload the clipart.

Tag them as "copyright violation" and /or "cleanup" "pd_issue". Leave
the infringing tags on. "Gameboy" is a valid tag to search for. It's the
cliparts we are concerned with.
You've already notified the mailing list of these so you need not do it
again for these cliparts.

Keep up the great work!

I've been trying to stay quiet until September, but I felt some guidance
was required here (for the future too :) )

Cheers
Chovynz