[Clipart] Fishy...

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 06:05:15 PDT 2010

There's nothing to "warn about" in this case, it's just weird.

Copyright violations are clear, we hide them until we can delete them.
Some pd_issues are not clear, so we take time and a collective "inspection".
The only issue I see here is having his email so clearly visible on the
Net, however it is with Gmail which have a reasonably good spam checker,
and it's his choice to display the email in that fashion. (I don't know
if you got my last suggestion about this particular clipart) All I
suggested as an "out-of-my-way" to be helpful to that person, but
<shrug>; It's not my problem. I'm just curious more than anything.

Cheers
Chovynz