[Clipart] Fishy...

Roger Martín rg1024 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 06:52:54 PDT 2010

Another curiosity is this:

original clipart:
http://www.openclipart.org/detail/20719

slices...
http://www.openclipart.org/detail/27553
http://www.openclipart.org/detail/27554
http://www.openclipart.org/detail/27555
http://www.openclipart.org/detail/27556
http://www.openclipart.org/detail/27557
http://www.openclipart.org/detail/27558

of course, the original is PD and everybody can do anything with it,
including sending it again to clipart (in this case, thanks for extra work
slicing the original)

J.Alves appointed the real problem is "why do people keep submitting the
same drawing over
and over when..."..
Sorry, but there are not solutions for this. Perhaps, with a tutorial and
some examples, we can create a culture of "see first, and if it is not exist
draw it", or with ideas like the spring2010 we can work around not existing
themes, or a automatic rating system can filter content, ..

But finally we can only avoid some mistakes.The real problem will be
persist..