[Clipart] Copyrighted cliparts

J. Alves alvesjmp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 09:24:05 PDT 2010

> but only for printed
> goods such as bumper stickers, posters and stuff like this...also only if
> used commercially. Shouldn't be a problem on a clipart.

Well, I suspect it could be a problem, because OCAL stuff is public
domain -- which means users are allowed to do *anything* with it,
including printed goods and commercial use.

The question to me is if "Just do it!" would really be a problem. If a
commercial entity used this clipart, it is quite possible that they'd
be hearing from Nike's legal dept. Regular folks using this for
personal stuff probably are too low profile to even be noticed.