[Clipart] Possible copyright infringement

Leonardo Cunha laobcunha at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 10:26:06 PDT 2010

http://www.openclipart.org/detail/65227
from
http://www.freeclipartnow.com/fashion/swimwear/shorts.jpg.html

That site says:

"All graphics on this site are placed into the Public Domain, which means
that you can do almost whatever you wish with it. You can put the clipart
into your own drawings and documents without any affect on the copyright or
license of your work.

Few Exceptions.
 Company logos and trademarks can be used under "fair use" policy. More
info here <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Logos>.
 You may NOT use any component of our clipart or site content to produce
what could be directly or indirectly considered a competitive venture
against us.
 It's not necessary to provide a link back to this site, but it would be
greatly appreciated. "

It says "you can do ALMOST whatever you wish with it".
Can we be considered a "competitive venture against them"?

Best regards,
Leonardo Cunha