[Clipart] Copyright clipart

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 20:16:02 PDT 2010

I'm all for any solution. I think the discrepancy between "Public
Domain" and GPL'ed licence and other "free" licences is ridiculus..
I think if we use other licences then it needs to be clear what licence
they are under. Eveything is automatically claimed to be PD on this
site, which _can _be limiting.
It needs a visual representation of what licence the cliaprt is under,
as well as words.

However, I'm not the main one to talk to about this. OCAL at large is,
and at the top is Jon. What do the site owners think? I'm aware of the
CC0 licence discussion so long ago, which was categorically ended up as
, "NOT CC0, but Public Domain".

Is it time to think about adding other licences Jon?

Cheers
Chovynz