[Clipart] Need other people's judgements on these maybe incompatible clipart

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 15:29:49 PDT 2010

My last email to the list regarding incompatible licences, led me to
search for "Creative Commons" and I found these cliparts, that do not
have the NC requirement. This is a good thing.

BY-SA
http://www.openclipart.org/detail/16102

(CC-BY)
http://www.openclipart.org/detail/29288

My Question: These two do not have the no-commercial restriction on
them, however they *are *under a CC licence. Does that licence, even one
as open as BY, disqualify it for PD OCAL? I don't know. I need your guys
opinions on it. If they are found to be incompatible, then they will be
hidden from the library. If they are found to be compatible, then they
will stay visible.

(Open?)
http://www.openclipart.org/detail/22183
I think this is significantly NOT the recognised GNU image, so it can be
allowed into the Library, Correct?