[Clipart] incompatible licenced Clipart

J. Alves alvesjmp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 19:59:52 PDT 2010

To draw uploader's attention, maybe it would be good to have a check
box in the upload page saying something like:

"I certify that this image is Public Domain: nobody has any rights
over the image or any of its constituent parts, and anyone can use
this image or any part of it for any purpose desired."

No upload if the box isn't checked. Maybe another choice (radio
button) asking: "Are you the author of this clipart: yes no".

Maybe that would give at least some people pause to think about it for
a second and reconsider, in case they haven't understood yet what PD
means.