[Clipart] made a first start on an OCAL Admin manual

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Jun 23 16:10:08 PDT 2010

This is really great Chovynz! I super suppor this move and it is
really up to us to make the site better!

I want to underline that making mockups of hopeful functionality is
very helpful. Also, filing bugs and feature requests are great!

Jon

http://rejon.org/
http://fabricatorz.com/
http://status.net/