[Clipart] Public Domain certification blurb on Upload screen

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 23:12:44 PDT 2010

On 28/06/2010 5:54 p.m., Jon Phillips wrote:
> oh, that is waaaaayyyyy too big.
>
> In fact, the page no longer looks like an upload form.
>
> If anything, just say, by submitting your clipart, you are
> contributing it to the public domain, and link to the cc public domain
> dedication.

I used to do that, but recently the CCPD page was unavailable - the
resource was missing for about 1-2 days. I strongly think we need it
somewhere on our site as well, incase it goes missing again for any
reason. I do agree that it's too big, but don't really know what to
reduce it to since your suggestion is "waaaaaaayyyyy" too small ;-) for
a better understanding of what Public Domain is. Plus, I like to
"compensate for something."

How often will the CCPD go missing? Will they take it down at some point
in the future?

One thing that I have found; we might need to re-shuffle around where
the Header titles go. That Upload title is not in the correct place, due
to the differences in widget placements at the moment. This is due to
beta-site coding copying instead of restructuring the actual site -
which is badly needed to be done. Please bare with me while we put some
clothes on the site. WIP