[Clipart] Public Domain certification blurb on Upload screen

Greg Bulmash oneminuteinspirations at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 17:12:50 PDT 2010

Sorry to Chovynz for the double, but for some reason, gmail on my
phone will not send from this address.

Here's a fairly straightforward, more conversational, one-two-three format:

By submitting this work, you guarantee:

   1. You drew it or have made sure it is not copyrighted.
   2. It does not contain anyone else's characters, logos, or trademarks.
   3. You forever surrender ALL rights to the work, placing it in the
public domain. No take-backs.

If you're even a little unsure whether you can make these guarantees... ask us.

I think there's an argument to be made for not scaring people off, but
there's a stronger argument to be made for not getting users sued
because they trusted OCAL and used a copyrighted work submitted by
someone unclear on the concept.

- Greg