[Clipart] New Librarian Comment Management Tools!

jon at rejon.org jon at rejon.org
Thu Apr 21 20:37:16 PDT 2011

Great work Brad! Also, you'll all see that I changed the banner to be
focused towards LGM2011 and working towards our 3.0 release. We need
help of course!

https://launchpad.net/openclipart/+milestone/3.0

Brad, will your new knowledge help fix the clipart hiding and delete
problems and lack of UI? Anyone else would like to learn how to do?
Brad is an expert now :)

Jon