[Clipart] Can't hide clipart anymore

Nathan Eady eady at galion.lib.oh.us
Fri Aug 26 10:23:29 PDT 2011

chovynz <chovynz at gmail.com> writes:

> e.g. after searching for "x-ray"
> http://www.openclipart.org/search/?query=x-ray
>
> Make sure you are logged in to be able to see the management bar BENEATH the
> main navigation bar.

Yeah, I'm not seeing that either.  For example, here's a search result:
http://www.openclipart.org/search/?query=SpongeBob

Both of those images need to be hidden from the search results, for
obvious reasons.  I'm logged-in enough to edit the description and tags
and leave comments, but I don't see any management bar.  Here is a
screenshot of what I do see:
http://cgi.galion.lib.oh.us/galleries/2011/misc-screenshots/ocal-no-management-bar.png

Here's another one, in a browser that has page colors turned on, in case
the lack of an evil blinding white background disturbs you:
http://cgi.galion.lib.oh.us/galleries/2011/misc-screenshots/ocal-no-management-bar-chrome.png

Where is this management bar, and how can we hide these (obviously
copyright-infringing) images from showing up in the search results?

--
Nathan Eady
Galion Public Library