[Clipart] manual trackback

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 11:47:37 PST 2011

Would you be able to do a comparison on PD and CC0 and send it to me? Why is
CC0 unacceptable to you, and PD is acceptable?
I want to understand your position better. Be as honest harsh critical or
people pleasing as you like, wherever you are on that scale. Tell me what
OCAL is doing wrong. If you want you can send it only to me, instead of the
clipart list, if you feel to do so.

In any case I look forward to understanding you a little better.

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 8:40 PM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro> wrote:

> On 02/02/2011 09:18 AM, chovynz wrote:
>
>> Manual trackback. You're a popular guy man! :)
>> http://newsflashmedia.blogspot.com/2011/01/life-stops-when-it-rains.html
>>

> Yup, those are re-comforting news... for example this Monday I received two
> messages, one from a person using my "pacman" images for a BlackBerry
> Playbook game and someone else using them for an iOS recipe manager. In the
> meantime I am on pause with the OCAL contributions (until we lift back the
> censure) and doing my politically incorrect own project:
> http://nicubunu.ro/moods/
>
> --
> nicu :: http://nicubunu.ro :: http://nicubunu.blogspot.com

Cheers