[Clipart] more jobs for the bot

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 15:11:54 PST 2011

Need a way for librarians to add jobs to the bot as we find them.

For instance, removing tags of "inkscape" (or other tags) to all clipart.
Not a useful tag in describing what this clipart IS, yet many cliparts have
been tagged as inkscape, creating incorrect tag or search results. The
creation process of the SVG's are irrelevant to describing how they should
be tagged.

--
Cheers
Chovynz