[Clipart] Comments spam?

Gerald Ganson Gerald.Ganson at rdc.ab.ca
Tue Feb 15 13:26:17 PST 2011

I created a blueprint for this.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openclipart/+spec/librarian-search-for-comments

Gerald

From: chovynz [mailto:chovynz at gmail.com]
Sent: February 15, 2011 12:31 PM
To: Gerald Ganson
Cc: clipart at lists.freedesktop.org
Subject: Re: [Clipart] Comments spam?

We aren't able to yet. I'm trying to figure out what's needed and how to do so. Lots of spaghetti to sort out in this area. :-)
(I think I'm also awaiting another team member to finish a certain task in that area too but I can't remember what it was specifically.)

Comment searching by name : "Can a librarian search for comments by "anabel4you"?" This is a much needed feature. Can you please file a blueprint on it? https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openclipart

Or a bug ("not enough tools"). Whichever you think it suits the situation best.