[Clipart] Fwd: RE : Translation?

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 11:46:06 PST 2011

This looks like it has promise for clipart translations. I did a search for
pomme and it came out as "apple" with the OCAL website inserted below.

Is there some sort of widget that we could do locally that translates the
search term? Can we link into google translate?

Ideally user preferences page would need language input field of course
(which would change the entire website to that language), but for starters
we could do a hack like this, where the tags are what they are, and the
search translates the term before hand.

This is a brilliant solution Andre. Could you please send me the php source
so that I can study it?