[Clipart] email users function

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 16:13:32 PDT 2011

Hi guys.

I really would like the email user function to be completed. The technical
knowledge of implementation is beyond me with the convulated way of Aiki >
php > forms > php. If it were a simple php and html job I would be able to
do it, but it doesn't seem to be that simple.

Can someone with the knowledge, please focus on this task and get it
finished? OCAL has been without this email user function for over a year
now. It is becoming a drag. It is a necessity.

--
Cheers
Chovynz