[Clipart] Test page Related to Bug #721520

Jarod Russel jarodr32 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 21:44:56 PDT 2011

I tried an approche on the OCAL clipart page layout. Just played around
with it in photoshop. Maybe you take a look at it and see if you can use
some of it. It's up to you guy's.  (Had to send the this message twice
cause the first one got held up for moderation for its size. Reduced the
image size)

ocal layout image