[Clipart] Test page Related to Bug #721520

ryan sukale ryantechnical at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 08:53:53 PDT 2011

Thanks for the feedback Oleg.

But hey, not fair, its more than stable. lol

Anyways, it wasnt meant to be stable.

I had the same feeling that the image was clutched.
I Just wanted to get a feel of the design, so this was it.

The empty space was more obvious because I hadn't included the social icons.
But yes, there still is a lot of empty space. Ill try to figure out
something.

Oh, and about the favorite button! I bet you could see how badly i wanted it
by the direction of the arrow.

I am definitely gonna try to come up with something else, hopefully better.

Regards,
Ryan

--
Regards,