[Clipart] Can't hide clipart anymore

Brad Phillips brad at bradphillips.org
Tue Jul 19 22:31:36 PDT 2011

hmm, yes, this is strange.  It makes me wonder how many other instances of this there are.  What operating system are you using?

>>> http://www.openclipart.org/detail/147901/ from the television Futurama. Not PD. The user http://www.openclipart.org/user-detail/HakitoCZ has a few more Anime characters from Japanese mangas that are most likely not compatible with OCALS license.