[Clipart] 1000 likes on facebook

Gerald Ganson Gerald.Ganson at rdc.ab.ca
Thu Oct 6 08:20:40 PDT 2011

RE: uploads have also dropped!

I can only speak for myself, but the absence of a place for users to request images is one reason I have not been uploading much. (I also lack time, but that's just part of it).

When inspired to do an image in the past, I would scroll through the requests, see one that looked within my range of skills, and see if I could help the requester.

I believe the request system could be an important part of OCAL growth.

Gerald

<<>>

but uploads have also dropped!

I think a big bang for our time would be to make it easier to upload clipart

Jon Phillips ✳
http://fabricatorz.com/
chat/skype: kidproto | irc: rejon
+1.415.830.3884 (global) | +1-510-499-0894 (sf)
+86-187-1003-9974 (beijing)