[Clipart] Fwd: Copyright Hazard...

Jon Phillips jon at fabricatorz.com
Fri Sep 2 01:30:12 PDT 2011

any thoughts here?

Jon

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: cell.3478194263 at gmail.com <cell.3478194263 at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: Copyright Hazard...
To: dmca at openclipart.org

P.S. In the SVG for a "Fox"
(http://www.openclipart.org/detail/40021/fox-by-artfavor), which was
evidently generated by Adobe, the license was tagged in RDF as Public
Domain; but Inkscape shows it as having a "Proprietary License" in the
document's MetaDeta. Might I suggest that you add that license info
for Inkscape to any RDF tagged SVGs you are hosting (and going forward
load...) to avert possible license confusion...