[Clipart] new activity: night of the living maps

S.Kemter buergermeister at karl-tux-stadt.de
Wed Jan 25 06:13:38 PST 2012

Am Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2012, 09:12:30 schrieb Jon Phillips:
> Jakub added a new activity for the Open Street Map friends project,
> "Night of the Living Maps."
>
> Please consider contributing :)
>
> http://openclipart.org/openstreetmap
>
> Great work Jakub!

I dont like it, why simple. On one way we dont like logos on OCAL on the other
we let upload them to OCAL. This makes no sense.
But I like the idea for the contests on OCAL so we should find another way to
make this.

There is another technical point who speaks against using OCAL for it. You be
forced to use only simple thing ins SVG and keep the SVG small.
I made a piece for it. A mummy from maps but I clipped the maps so the SVG is
a little bit bigger and I cant upload it. I tried and the behaivor of OCAL
with this is not the best. Because u dont see its not uploaded u dont get a
failure message or information whats wrong....

Here is teh pic of my contribution of the contest

http://www.inkscape-
forum.de/uploads/FileUpload/69/029a08cbf84897a0486c13f972a1dd.png

br gnokii