[Clipart] Bullying by Sirko Kemter aka Gnokii

Jakub Jankiewicz jcubic at onet.pl
Mon Feb 4 09:21:55 PST 2013

Librarian can't take down raster only image right now, there is no such
function yet. Only people like I who have access to the server can do
that by hand. and there are more then 2k of clipart that have images in
them. there is no even show list of clipart with images for libarians.
So Librarians only can hide clipart that contain copyrighted materials
by adding pd_issue tag or hide/delete comments, they can't even ban
users, I try to add that function but It didn't work because of Aiki.