[Clipart] Need Filter: clipart_issue YES, pd_issue NO

Iwan Gabovitch qubodup at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 03:12:43 PST 2013

Hi Jakub,

If the librarian (me) forgot to remove "clipart_issue" when adding
"pd_issue", there is no way to fix this.

As a result, the search query for clipart_issue becomes useless when your
task is "list all clipart that has been flagged and has not been taken care
of yet", as it shows art that has both tags.

Cheers,
Iwan