[colord] colord 0.1.14 released!
hughsient at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 03:23:26 PDT 2011
colord is a system activated daemon that maps devices to color profiles.
- Add defines for the i1 Display 3 (Richard Hughes)
- Add two more DATA_source values to the specification (Richard Hughes)
- Align the output from colormgr get-devices and get-profiles (Richard Hughes)
- Allow cd-fix-profile to append and edit new metadata (Richard Hughes)
- Ensure non-native device are added with no driver module (Richard Hughes)
- Split the sensor and device udev code (Richard Hughes)
See http://www.freedesktop.org/software/colord/ for more details.
Tarballs can be found here:
More information about the colord