[colord] colord 0.1.21 released!
hughsient at gmail.com
Tue May 22 04:47:35 PDT 2012
colord is a system activated daemon that maps devices to color profiles.
- Do not add sensors that are ignored or have no caps (Richard Hughes)
- Do not install any parts of colord-sane if --disable-sane is
specified (Christoph Brill)
- Do not use 'WantedBy=graphical.target' in the shipped systemd file
- Fix autotools when configuring without systemd (Benedikt Morbach)
- Fix InstallSystemWide() by not writing a private file (Richard Hughes)
- Fix srcdir != builddir with introspection enabled (Colin Walters)
- Fix the description in the systemd service file (Benedikt Morbach)
- Isolate gtk dependency to cd-convert (Yanko Kaneti)
- Save the CCMX and ITx files to be compatible with argyllcms (Richard Hughes)
- The ColorHug has a new VID and PID (Richard Hughes)
See http://www.freedesktop.org/software/colord/ for more details.
Tarballs can be found here:
More information about the colord