[colord] xiccd - a daemon to apply display ICC profiles without Gnome/KDE

Alexey Galakhov agalakhov at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 03:37:58 PDT 2013

On 07/03/2013 03:53 PM, Richard Hughes wrote:

> I'm not sure about this now, I mean we've have to specify the
> CdIccLoadFlags each CdIcc isn't scanned fully by default. So far this
> would mean:
>
> void cd_icc_store_set_flags(CdIccLoadFlags)
> bool cd_icc_store_scan(const char *location)

Is it possible to add more than one read-only scan directory? I suggest
something like

bool cd_icc_store_set_location(const char *location) [called once]
bool cd_icc_store_add_readonly_location(const char *location) [may be
called more than once]
void cd_icc_store_start_watch(void) ???

Ok, we may experiment on xiccd's icc-storage and then just move the code
to libcolord.

> GPtrArray [of CdIcc*] cd_icc_get_all()
> ::added(CdIcc *)
> ::removed(CdIcc *)

bool cd_icc_save_store(CdIcc *icc, CdIccStore *store); [the unique
filename is constructed based on cd_icc_set_*]
bool cd_icc_set_edid_cksum or something

https://github.com/hughsie/colord/commit/9c6de689393e2330f64acba26eec37a62a01d336
> -- I'll drag this into colord-1-0 after a bit of testing.

Thanks!

Alex