[colord] problem installing colord 1.0 on Ubuntu

Sanford Rockowitz rockowitz at minsoft.com
Tue Jul 16 08:51:36 PDT 2013

Thanks.   Turned out to be just enough of a hint to find the problem.
Or at least a workaround.    I have to manually run ldconfig after  make
install to rebuild /etc/ld.so.cache.

There are other issues with the build as well.   docbook2man does not
exist on Ubuntu 13.04.    docbook-to-man does exist.   I tried creating
a symbolic link from docbook2man to docbook-to-man, but that breaks the
build.

Sanford