[compiz] contributing code

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Tue Apr 4 05:32:21 PDT 2006

Current code

I'm currently maintaining the main compiz code, the gnome decorator and
the set of plugins in CVS. Bug fixes and new features are much
appreciated but I'd like to review all patches before they go into CVS.

New plugins and decorators

If you got a plugin or decorator, I'm more than happy to put it in CVS
and give you commit access as long as you're willing to maintain it,
there's configure script option to disable it, and it's not a complete
piece of crap.

Send your patches to the list and I'll deal with them as soon as I can.

Thanks,