[compiz] Gtk-Window-Decorator Problem

lowfi lowfi at chello.at
Thu Dec 21 13:26:57 PST 2006

Hi,

There is a strange bug in gwd. When using compiz, after some time all window decorations become non-responsive.
All buttons on the decoration become non-clickable and I can't move any window. Also the decoration color stays in
an unfocused state, but I can focus all windows. After that point if i open new windows, they have a decoration bar,
but no buttons, icon or title. I've no idea what might causing this, but it happens all the time. If I restart gwd it works
for a few minutes and then happens again.

Everything works fine with the 0.3.4 release. I also tried turning metacity themes off, but it doesn't make a difference.
I'm using the latest GIT, ubuntu feisty and nvidia fx5200 with 1.0.9631.

greetings,
Gerd Kohlberger