[compiz] Java and compiz

Solerman Kaplon solerman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 06:51:49 PDT 2006

Kalle Kärkkäinen escreveu:
> This is not an option. Developing java applications requires keeping
> in check with the java sdk. Especially since mustang is offering so
> many badly needed features. So... No matter, if Java 1.1 works well
> with compiz, java 6 is the one needed to work.
>
> for me, atleast.
Dunno where my other email went, but it may be related to this:

The JVM shouldn't try to guess which WM it is running on, it should just
follow the standard like everybode else. I think it may get fixed in the
mustang builds, but need checking. You may want to try the workaround
listed there as well.

Solerman