[compiz] Bug in shading

Pierre Poissinger pierre.poissinger at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 11:28:51 PDT 2006

On my gentoo, using latest vanilla compiz (just re-emerged it from CVS)
Killed compiz/gnome-windows-decorator and restart didn't make the windows
disapears.... they are "minimize" when compiz is killed but stay in
panel....

Restarting compiz/gnome-windows-decorator make them come back, shaded

For info:
$ emerge -pv dbus
Calculating dependencies... done!
[ebuild   R   ] sys-apps/dbus-0.61-r1  USE="X gtk mono python qt -debug
-doc" 1,695 kB
Total size of downloads: 1,695 kB

On 6/8/06, Sune Mølgaard <sune at molgaard.org> wrote:

> Colin Guthrie wrote:
>
> > Are you also using the QuinnStorm package which has DBUS bindings too?
>
> I am
>
> > There is currently a bug relating to some applications closing on
> > restart due to the DBUS bindings.
>
> Correct, but I double checked with a shaded gnome-terminal. That
> shouldn't have anything to do with DBUS.
>
> > See: http://www.compiz.net/viewtopic.php?id=1196
> >
> > Not sure but perhaps you are: Fjodor??
>
> Indeed, so I am aware, but thanks for the heads-up :-)
>
> /Sune "Fjodor"
>
> --
> Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no
> account be allowed to do the job.
> - Douglas Adams

>>> horsemen = ['war', 'pestilence', 'famine']
>>> horsemen.append('Powerbuilder')