[compiz] Suggestion for the list manager(s)

Sven Jaborek sven-tek at gmx.de
Sat Jun 10 08:07:36 PDT 2006

Am Samstag, den 10.06.2006, 16:34 +0200 schrieb Sune Mølgaard:
> Sven Jaborek wrote:
> >
> > just to put my 2 cents in it: munged reply-to lists are bad.
>
> I should deem this a matter of preference...
>
> > i feel like this list is broken now, because my reply button doesnt work
> > anymore.
>
> Just as I found the list broken before, when _my_ presses on the
> reply-button didn't yield the result I was intending.
>
> > http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html
>
> Interesting. I could perhaps be persuaded to change my stance on this,
> but consider the matter out of my hands, and in the public now.

please think about it, munging the reply-to really doesnt add anything
but problems.

And believe me, if you are used to normal lists, it can be really
disgracing to answer to the list instead of the author by accident.
Just answering to the author, when you intended to answer to the list is
not that harmful.

You deactivated my reply button, but:
"Please allow me the freedom to decide how to handle a message."

regards, Sven