[compiz] Patchs criterias

Wulf C. Krueger wk at mailstation.de
Sat Jun 24 17:20:24 PDT 2006

Hallo Guillaume!

"GS" == Guillaume Seguin <ixcemix at gmail.com> writes:

 GS> During the 5 months since Compiz was released lots of work has been
 GS> done outside of the official team by the new Compiz community in
 GS> order to improve Compiz's features and usability.

This issue has been raised several times already. (Xinerama and
others...)

If I were you, I'd just branch "officially" and compete.

Reading this mailing list, a few others, Gentoo & Ubuntu forums, etc. it
seems pretty clear to me which version the users prefer currently. :-)

 GS> Finally, we were wondering if it'd be possible to discuss with you
 GS> a bit more of what we're doing, what you are doing,

I'd love to know, too. Never got an answer to questions concerning the
future development on- or off-list from one of the official devs. Other
users were very helpful (but couldn't answer all my questions) but the
rest was silence.

--
Grüße, Wulf